View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· March 2018 New major political reforms likely to have big teething problems .
· February 2018 Problems could re-emerge after the Olympics.
· January 2018 Waiting for the National People’s Congress to answer some questions.
· December 2017 New risks arising from policy changes by other governments.
· November 2017 What to look for now that the Party Congress is over.
· October 2017 Risks fall as President Xi consolidates his power.
· September 2017 North Korea could be President Xi’s Achilles’ heel.
· August 2017 President Xi has set the stage for the 19th Party Congress.
· July 2017 China’s rise as a global power means its risks are growing more complicated.
· June 2017 Despite Moody’s ratings downgrade, China’s risk picture has improved.
· May 2017 China seems to be playing its cards well, reducing risks while gaining strategic advantages.
· April 2017 Improvement in corruption offset by higher risks arising from North Korea.
Return to PERC's Home Page