View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· April 2017 Improvement in corruption offset by higher risks arising from North Korea.
· March 2017 Fall in domestic political risks offset by an increase in external risks.
· February 2017 Trump’s support for the “One-China” Policy helps to limit downside risks.
· January 2017 Higher external risks could keep the government fighting fires as they arise.
· December 2016 Heading for more adversarial relationship with the US.
· November 2016 Trump victory raises risks for Beijing.
· October 2016 US elections could pose problems for China no matter who wins.
· September 2016 Much more decisive on foreign policies than domestic reform.
· August 2016 Reforms designs to strengthen key institutions.
· July 2016 Responding to the decision by The Hague and the Brexit vote.
· June 2016 Dealing with over-capacity not as big a problem as regionalism.
· May 2016 US and China pushing up risks for each other.
Return to PERC's Home Page