View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· October 2017 Risks fall as President Xi consolidates his power.
· September 2017 North Korea could be President Xi’s Achilles’ heel.
· August 2017 President Xi has set the stage for the 19th Party Congress.
· July 2017 China’s rise as a global power means its risks are growing more complicated.
· June 2017 Despite Moody’s ratings downgrade, China’s risk picture has improved.
· May 2017 China seems to be playing its cards well, reducing risks while gaining strategic advantages.
· April 2017 Improvement in corruption offset by higher risks arising from North Korea.
· March 2017 Fall in domestic political risks offset by an increase in external risks.
· February 2017 Trump’s support for the “One-China” Policy helps to limit downside risks.
· January 2017 Higher external risks could keep the government fighting fires as they arise.
· December 2016 Heading for more adversarial relationship with the US.
· November 2016 Trump victory raises risks for Beijing.
Return to PERC's Home Page