View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· March 2019 New foreign investment law is too little too late.
· February 2019 Pressure builds to end the trade war with the US.
· January 2019 Growing external risks are driving Beijing’s policies.
· December 2018 China’s problems are pushing up risks in other countries.
· November 2018 Fallout from US trade war intensifies.
· October 2018 The government’s downplaying of building problems.
· September 2018 Xi Jinping’s strength and leadership being put to the test.
· August 2018 Transparency problems likely to increase.
· July 2018 Assessing the risks of the trade war with the US.
· June 2018 Factors shaping Beijing’s ability to implement its policies.
· May 2018 Major challenges facing the government.
· April 2018 Focus shifts to threat of a trade war.
Return to PERC's Home Page