HONG KONG COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· August 2017 More aggressive fiscal policies proposed.
· July 2017 Policy implementation capabilities improve; the question is policy quality.
· June 2017 China is exerting its control more but business risks are steady.
· May 2017 Protest season is here, but economy is improving.
· April 2017 Risks hold steady as new chief executive is selected.
· March 2017 Shifts in the political power structure of Hong Kong.
· February 2017 The public is becoming more resigned to parameters set by Beijing.
· January 2017 Forthcoming change of chief executive pushes up risks in short term.
· December 2016 Lack of flexibility to respond to changing external circumstances.
· November 2016 Disruptive political issues keep intensifying.
· October 2016 Factors contributing to dissatisfaction and emigration pressures.
· September 2016 Local groups are exaggerating Hong Kong risks.
Return to PERC's Home Page