HONG KONG COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· March 2018 China’s expanding influence over Hong Kong.
· February 2018 New corporate corruption challenges.
· January 2018 The economy is standing up well to political weaknesses.
· December 2017 Dangerous precedent by China’s Securities Regulatory Commission.
· November 2017 Skilled labor shortages threaten institutional quality.
· October 2017 Xi Jinping’s move to assert China’s “organic authority” over Hong Kong.
· September 2017 More attention being given to systemic risks.
· August 2017 More aggressive fiscal policies proposed.
· July 2017 Policy implementation capabilities improve; the question is policy quality.
· June 2017 China is exerting its control more but business risks are steady.
· May 2017 Protest season is here, but economy is improving.
· April 2017 Risks hold steady as new chief executive is selected.
Return to PERC's Home Page