HONG KONG COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· March 2017 Shifts in the political power structure of Hong Kong.
· February 2017 The public is becoming more resigned to parameters set by Beijing.
· January 2017 Forthcoming change of chief executive pushes up risks in short term.
· December 2016 Lack of flexibility to respond to changing external circumstances.
· November 2016 Disruptive political issues keep intensifying.
· October 2016 Factors contributing to dissatisfaction and emigration pressures.
· September 2016 Local groups are exaggerating Hong Kong risks.
· August 2016 Marginalization of “localists” could aggravate social unrest risks.
· July 2016 Leadership change issues and institutional vulnerabilities.
· June 2016 Biggest uncertainties have external roots.
· May 2016 Risks rise ahead of September Legislative Council elections.
· April 2016 Corruption update – bigger problem but bigger effort to fight it.
Return to PERC's Home Page