HONG KONG COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· March 2019 New Budget sticks with conservative fiscal principles.
· February 2019 Domestic social risks affected by regionalism.
· January 2019 March news could mean the difference between a bad and horrible year.
· December 2018 China-linked corruption cases hurt Hong Kong’s image.
· November 2018 Hong Kong’s special status might be reviewed by US.
· October 2018 Confidence sapped by global and local worries.
· September 2018 Links to China and the US$ tie HK to external risks.
· August 2018 Three forces shaping Hong Kong risks.
· July 2018 New administration performing better than its predecessor.
· June 2018 Rising threat to Hong Kong’s re-export trade.
· May 2018 Hong Kong is changing slowly but in major ways.
· April 2018 Vulnerable to fallout from US-China trade fighting.
Return to PERC's Home Page