INDONESIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· March 2017 Negative fallout from dispute with Freeport-McMoRan .
· February 2017 The good and the bad of being resistant to change.
· January 2017 President Widodo still limited in ability to act against special interest groups.
· December 2016 New energy reforms could improve the investment environment.
· November 2016 The politics behind recent Jakarta protests.
· October 2016 New complications with Indonesia-China relations.
· September 2016 Forced by circumstances to push some overdue reforms.
· August 2016 Trying to reset the clock with a Cabinet reshuffle.
· July 2016 Spending on the military to increase.
· June 2016 Main changes in risks this month are external.
· May 2016 Another example of corruption in the judiciary.
· April 2016 Recalibration of corruption grade based on 2016 survey.
Return to PERC's Home Page