INDONESIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· March 2018 Small improvement in perceptions regarding corruption.
· February 2018 Conservative Muslim views being pushed hard ahead of coming local elections.
· January 2018 What this June’s local elections could tell about Indonesia’s political risks.
· December 2017 Pushing a consolidation of state-owned enterprises, starting with mining.
· November 2017 Widodo Government takes aim at state enterprise deficiencies.
· October 2017 Test of Indonesia’s secular state credentials.
· September 2017 Improvement in policy quality and implementation.
· August 2017 Conditions are complicated but stable.
· July 2017 Institutional weaknesses and security risks are the two biggest challenges.
· June 2017 Threat of Islamic terrorism is growing again.
· May 2017 First quarter economic results reflect Indonesia’s strengths and weaknesses.
· April 2017 Jakarta governor election result was not a shock but a reminder of political realities.
Return to PERC's Home Page