INDONESIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· February 2019 Risks should recede slightly after elections.
· January 2019 Political concerns about the growing trade deficit.
· December 2018 Turning natural disaster relief efforts into election issue.
· November 2018 Opposition’s likely election strategy.
· October 2018 Systemic risks highlighted by election campaign.
· September 2018 Elections approaching amid mounting deficit problems.
· August 2018 Growth accelerates but headwinds building.
· July 2018 Comparative advantages stand out against poor external backdrop.
· June 2018 External risks come more into play.
· May 2018 New regulations are “shocking and disappointing.”
· April 2018 Widodo improves credentials as corruption fighter.
· March 2018 Small improvement in perceptions regarding corruption.
Return to PERC's Home Page