MALAYSIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· May 2018 Election shock actually reduces risks by improving transparency.
· April 2018 BN likely to win elections but other scenarios need to be considered.
· March 2018 Risks are spiking in the short term due to election maneuvering.
· February 2018 Demographic shifts could stimulate more conservative Muslim views.
· January 2018 Risk of a disruptive political transition is not very large.
· December 2017 Ethnic fault-lines widen as general elections approach.
· November 2017 Dealing with the increasing threat of terrorism.
· October 2017 Government counters rising cost of living with Budget giveaways.
· September 2017 US and China governments both help burnish PM Najib’s image.
· August 2017 Coming Budget will lay the ground for elections.
· July 2017 Reasons why elections might not be called until next year.
· June 2017 Despite systemic shortcomings, Malaysia benefits from predictability.
Return to PERC's Home Page