MALAYSIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· March 2014 Fallout from the MH370 disaster.
· February 2014 Political change in Sarawak and controversial court verdict shape risks this month.
· January 2014 The prime minister is responding to the biggest immediate pressures.
· December 2013 Risks recede as the government focuses more on fiscal problems.
· November 2013 Big increase in external risks.
· October 2013 New Budget is not as aggressive as it is being portrayed.
· September 2013 Policy swing back to UMNO hard-liners.
· August 2013 The coming Budget will be a major test for the prime minister.
· July 2013 Benchmarks against which to measure progress in addressing key risks.
· June 2013 Opposition’s post-election campaign fails to catch fire.
· May 2013 Post-election risks.
· April 2013 Reasons for optimism no matter how the elections turn out.
Return to PERC's Home Page