MALAYSIA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· October 2018 The possibility of capital controls could test investor confidence.
· September 2018 Promised systemic reforms will take time to evaluate.
· August 2018 Uncertainties regarding foreign investment policies.
· July 2018 Moving to improve transparency and other systemic ills.
· June 2018 Recalibrating risks to reflect revelation of statistical lies.
· May 2018 Election shock actually reduces risks by improving transparency.
· April 2018 BN likely to win elections but other scenarios need to be considered.
· March 2018 Risks are spiking in the short term due to election maneuvering.
· February 2018 Demographic shifts could stimulate more conservative Muslim views.
· January 2018 Risk of a disruptive political transition is not very large.
· December 2017 Ethnic fault-lines widen as general elections approach.
· November 2017 Dealing with the increasing threat of terrorism.
Return to PERC's Home Page