PHILIPPINES COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· August 2017 President Duterte’s keeps over-promising.
· Drug crackdown distracting the government from addressing bigger problems.
· A year of institutional erosion but Duterte’s popularity remains high.
· May 2017 Declaration of martial law is as worrying as the insurgency.
· April 2017 Disappointing record of successful policy implementation.
· March 2017 Democratic system under serious pressure.
· February 2017 Domestic political developments and policies are putting off investors.
· January 2017 Political uncertainties are likely to dampen economic optimism.
· December 2016 Main questions for 2017 are political rather than economic.
· November 2016 Focus on drug fight drawing attention away from new economic threats.
· Duterte’s controversial actions do not yet translate into sharply higher risks.
· September 2016 Duterte’s pivot toward China could unsettle investors.
Return to PERC's Home Page