PHILIPPINES COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· April 2017 Disappointing record of successful policy implementation.
· March 2017 Democratic system under serious pressure.
· February 2017 Domestic political developments and policies are putting off investors.
· January 2017 Political uncertainties are likely to dampen economic optimism.
· December 2016 Main questions for 2017 are political rather than economic.
· November 2016 Focus on drug fight drawing attention away from new economic threats.
· Duterte’s controversial actions do not yet translate into sharply higher risks.
· September 2016 Duterte’s pivot toward China could unsettle investors.
· August 2016 The new president’s policies criticized by some but well received by majority.
· The ruling by The Hague could actually push up military risks.
· Short-term risks are falling, but questions over future policy quality are increasing.
· May 2016 Implications of Duterte’s election victory.
Return to PERC's Home Page