PHILIPPINES COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· February 2018 Recent new danger signals that need to be monitored.
· January 2018 Reform of political system being touted as a panacea to many problems.
· December 2017 The economy could become a more important factor affecting risks in 2018.
· November 2017 Risks are building gradually.
· ASEAN Summit should help Duterte’s ego and image.
· September 2017 Better balancing of key foreign relationships is helping Duterte.
· August 2017 President Duterte’s keeps over-promising.
· Drug crackdown distracting the government from addressing bigger problems.
· A year of institutional erosion but Duterte’s popularity remains high.
· May 2017 Declaration of martial law is as worrying as the insurgency.
· April 2017 Disappointing record of successful policy implementation.
· March 2017 Democratic system under serious pressure.
Return to PERC's Home Page