PHILIPPINES COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· February 2019 Risks rising ahead of May mid-term elections.
· January 2019 Renewed violence in Mindanao highlights policy weaknesses.
· December 2018 Imbalances in relations with China could fuel nationalism.
· November 2018 Shortcomings in policy implementation.
· Danger signals hurting local and foreign confidence.
· September 2018 Accelerating inflation is hurting Duterte’s popularity.
· August 2018 Growing economic imbalances are more evident.
· Elite families retain their lock on power.
· Limited exposure to US-China trade war.
· May 2018 Systemic problems that are highly resistant to change.
· April 2018 Early signs of economic overheating.
· March 2018 Perceptions about corruption improve slightly.
Return to PERC's Home Page