SINGAPORE COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· November 2013 Success in attracting regional headquarters.
· October 2013 External challenges will test Singapore’s model.
· September 2013 Post-LKY issues and future corruption challenges.
· August 2013 Government assessment of major medium-term challenges.
· July 2013 Assessing impact of Web policy change and pressure to restrict imports of foreign bankers .
· Smog problem reflects Singapore’s biggest vulnerabilities.
· May 2013 External pressures grow more complicated.
· April 2013 Focus on possible fallout from Malaysian election outcome.
· March 2013 Pressures on the government to change its development model.
· February 2013 Implication of PAP’s by-election loss on overall risks.
· January 2013 The increasing concern of demographic challenges.
· December 2012 Strike by Chinese bus drivers has major implications.
Return to PERC's Home Page