SINGAPORE COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· May 2017 Turning infrastructure management into a strategic strength.
· April 2017 Comparing Singapore risks with those of its neighbors and the Tiger economies.
· March 2017 Favorable external developments help to lower risks.
· February 2017 The government is in danger of not thinking outside the box enough.
· January 2017 External challenges are compounded by their interlinkages.
· December 2016 Forced to respond to a shift in China’s Taiwan policy.
· November 2016 Trump’s election pushes up external risks for Singapore sharply.
· October 2016 Several vulnerabilities revealed by recent developments.
· September 2016 New, tough challenges have pushed up risks.
· August 2016 Succession issues and China relations raise risks.
· July 2016 Raising the bar of institutional standards.
· Uncertainties for Singapore caused by the UK vote to leave the EU.
Return to PERC's Home Page