SOUTH KOREA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· July 2017 Managing US relations in the face of building North Korea threat.
· June 2017 President Moon sets his priorities.
· May 2017 What to expect under Korea’s new president.
· April 2017 External risks rise to highest level in over 26 years.
· March 2017 May elections could result in challenges for Korean-US relations.
· February 2017 Institutions showing their strength in the face of the presidential vacuum.
· January 2017 Poorly positioned to deal with mounting external challenges.
· December 2016 Impeachment of President Park raises risks across the board.
· November 2016 Political crisis due to presidential corruption scandal.
· October 2016 Good ideas frustrated by poor implementation.
· September 2016 Focus shifts from domestic to external risks.
· August 2016 Strengthening its alliances with the US and Japan at the risk of angering Beijing.
Return to PERC's Home Page