SOUTH KOREA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· March 2018 Moon is striking the right balance between North Korea and the US.
· February 2018 Court’s pardon of Samsung scion shows systemic weaknesses persist.
· January 2018 Hopes for a breakthrough in North-South relations have been raised too high.
· December 2017 External variables key to Korea’s performance in 2018.
· November 2017 China agrees to back off from its economic boycott.
· October 2017 External challenges keep building.
· September 2017 Three of the biggest medium-term questions facing Korea.
· August 2017 Military risks continue to increase, but business confidence is holding.
· July 2017 Managing US relations in the face of building North Korea threat.
· June 2017 President Moon sets his priorities.
· May 2017 What to expect under Korea’s new president.
· April 2017 External risks rise to highest level in over 26 years.
Return to PERC's Home Page