SOUTH KOREA COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· December 2018 External developments have moved against Korea.
· November 2018 Economy failing to reflect policy priorities.
· October 2018 Differences over the best way to deal with North Korea.
· September 2018 Complications from US-China trade war.
· August 2018 US policy inconsistencies pushing Korean risks higher.
· July 2018 Improvement in risks is vulnerable but sets Korea apart positively.
· June 2018 President Moon’s stock rises sharply.
· May 2018 Cancellation of Trump-Kim summit complicates Korean risks.
· April 2018 Two forthcoming summits could be a watershed.
· March 2018 Moon is striking the right balance between North Korea and the US.
· February 2018 Court’s pardon of Samsung scion shows systemic weaknesses persist.
· January 2018 Hopes for a breakthrough in North-South relations have been raised too high.
Return to PERC's Home Page