TAIWAN COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· July 2018 Mainland meddling through cyberattacks likely to increase.
· June 2018 Questions about President Trump’s policies affecting Taiwan.
· May 2018 Domestic issues top China risks in swaying voters.
· April 2018 Beijing applies more pressure.
· March 2018 External risks are rising sharply.
· February 2018 Possible political consequences of earthquake fallout.
· January 2018 Rethinking political transition risks.
· December 2017 Main challenges facing the government in 2018.
· November 2017 Wrestling with cyber risks.
· October 2017 Risk of becoming a bargaining chip for Trump.
· September 2017 Labor reform policies are angering both workers and business.
· August 2017 Priorities of population could be changing.
Return to PERC's Home Page