TAIWAN COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· September 2017 Labor reform policies are angering both workers and business.
· August 2017 Priorities of population could be changing.
· July 2017 Slight increase in military risks and institutional vulnerabilities.
· June 2017 Beijing steps up pressure to change the cross-Strait status quo.
· May 2017 The challenge of China’s One Belt, One Road program for Taiwan.
· April 2017 External risks decline, along with perceptions of corruption.
· March 2017 Reasons for optimism.
· February 2017 Trump’s acceptance of “One-China” reduces downside risks.
· January 2017 Main risks for Taiwan in 2017.
· December 2016 The status quo is changing and uncertainties are mounting.
· November 2016 Trump’s victory pushes up risks for Taiwan.
· October 2016 To what extent does Taiwan need the Mainland?
Return to PERC's Home Page