TAIWAN COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· February 2019 Politicians working hard to strengthen US-Taiwan ties.
· January 2019 Taiwan’s autonomy could face major challenges soon.
· December 2018 Growing unreliability of US backing.
· November 2018 Local elections turn into a political earthquake.
· October 2018 Single-issue groups pressuring for faster change.
· September 2018 The “brain drain” and US-China trade war.
· August 2018 Taiwan’s problem with unreliable allies.
· July 2018 Mainland meddling through cyberattacks likely to increase.
· June 2018 Questions about President Trump’s policies affecting Taiwan.
· May 2018 Domestic issues top China risks in swaying voters.
· April 2018 Beijing applies more pressure.
· March 2018 External risks are rising sharply.
Return to PERC's Home Page