TAIWAN COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The format is a pdf file.
· March 2017 Reasons for optimism.
· February 2017 Trump’s acceptance of “One-China” reduces downside risks.
· January 2017 Main risks for Taiwan in 2017.
· December 2016 The status quo is changing and uncertainties are mounting.
· November 2016 Trump’s victory pushes up risks for Taiwan.
· October 2016 To what extent does Taiwan need the Mainland?
· September 2016 Shift in attention from domestic political to external risks.
· August 2016 Impatience grows over sluggish economy.
· July 2016 Dr. Tsai takes advantage of court ruling by The Hague.
· June 2016 Re-setting Taiwan-Mainland relations.
· May 2016 Big change in government policy priorities likely.
· April 2016 The DPP could be challenged in retaining support of young voters.
Return to PERC's Home Page