THAILAND COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The file format is pdf.
· June 2017 Use of summary powers to push through controversial policies.
· May 2017 Latest bombings could setback election schedule.
· April 2017 North Korean risks put Thailand in a better light.
· March 2017 Headway in fighting corruption helps underpin support for the military government.
· February 2017 Thailand could be vulnerable to North Korean security threat.
· January 2017 Learning to live with a more authoritarian system.
· December 2016 An improvement in the economy enhances the government’s reputation.
· November 2016 Smoothness of monarchy succession is improving political stability.
· October 2016 Death of King Bhumibol brings country together in mourning.
· September 2016 With the referendum battle over, the focus is shifting to the economy.
· August 2016 Passage of constitutional referendum has reduced short-term risks.
· July 2016 More important indicators of risk than the new constitution.
Return to PERC's Home Page