THAILAND COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The file format is pdf.
· December 2017 Risks decline as policies improve the business environment.
· November 2017 Terrorism and security risks have increased.
· October 2017 New monarch could be more assertive than his late father.
· September 2017 Junta gets voice of support from Beijing and Washington.
· August 2017 Yingluck’s exile helps to defuse immediate risks.
· July 2017 What to look for at end of Yingluck’s corruption trial.
· June 2017 Use of summary powers to push through controversial policies.
· May 2017 Latest bombings could setback election schedule.
· April 2017 North Korean risks put Thailand in a better light.
· March 2017 Headway in fighting corruption helps underpin support for the military government.
· February 2017 Thailand could be vulnerable to North Korean security threat.
· January 2017 Learning to live with a more authoritarian system.
Return to PERC's Home Page