THAILAND COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The file format is pdf.
· May 2019 Political uncertainties subside at least in the short term.
· April 2019 New factors complicating the political equation.
· March 2019 More political uncertainty and controversy than usual.
· February 2019 Institutional strains and rivalries could intensify.
· January 2019 Countdown to Thai election starts.
· December 2018 External challenges could upset current projections for 2019.
· November 2018 Prayuth prepares to stay on as unelected PM.
· October 2018 Election preparations mean stacking the deck.
· September 2018 Where the consensus view could be wrong.
· August 2018 Junta cracks down on remaining political opposition.
· July 2018 Elections will not change the political landscape.
· June 2018 The new monarch is flexing his muscles.
Return to PERC's Home Page