THAILAND COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The file format is pdf.
· May 2018 Looking at risks beyond the elections.
· April 2018 Prayuth lays the ground to extend his term as PM.
· March 2018 Different election scenarios.
· February 2018 Critics of the junta raise their profile.
· January 2018 First open public protests against the military junta raise risks.
· December 2017 Risks decline as policies improve the business environment.
· November 2017 Terrorism and security risks have increased.
· October 2017 New monarch could be more assertive than his late father.
· September 2017 Junta gets voice of support from Beijing and Washington.
· August 2017 Yingluck’s exile helps to defuse immediate risks.
· July 2017 What to look for at end of Yingluck’s corruption trial.
· June 2017 Use of summary powers to push through controversial policies.
Return to PERC's Home Page