THAILAND COUNTRY RISK REPORT INDEX
View the report with your browser by clicking on the date of the report you want. The file format is pdf.
· September 2018 Where the consensus view could be wrong.
· August 2018 Junta cracks down on remaining political opposition.
· July 2018 Elections will not change the political landscape.
· June 2018 The new monarch is flexing his muscles.
· May 2018 Looking at risks beyond the elections.
· April 2018 Prayuth lays the ground to extend his term as PM.
· March 2018 Different election scenarios.
· February 2018 Critics of the junta raise their profile.
· January 2018 First open public protests against the military junta raise risks.
· December 2017 Risks decline as policies improve the business environment.
· November 2017 Terrorism and security risks have increased.
· October 2017 New monarch could be more assertive than his late father.
Return to PERC's Home Page